Foot Fetishism

Lu****

Posted

What is your opinion on foot fetishism?

Do you have any hard limits based around foot fetishes? (The stuff you won't do with your feet like smashing food)

Soft limits? (Possible hard limits but with a little discussion and consideration, you might want to try it)

Posted

foot wise; I'd say anything goes but obviously we could get into really silly suggestions that would not be ok 

I guess for hard limits; I'll never kiss/worship/massage* a guys foot (*I guess there is a small exception if it's a genuine massage to someone who needs it and not sexual and they're a friend and/or paying me) 

and maybe a soft - while I do like to fit as much of a foot in my mouth as possible.. gagging, not too much

-

for my feet - pretty much anything *** related is out and while I'd walk in food or maybe mud - not shit.    I actually probably would allow a guy at my feet, but very contextual.  This is for my position above him 

Posted

I would not mind entertaining a Dom with a foot fetish as far as them doing things with my feet but telling me to do things with theirs is kinda no go

Posted

Well, with things done to my feet, I don't have problem with almost anything, except ***. Dirtiness or gender aren't a big deal for me.

As for me doing things to someone else's feet... I prefer female feet, but I'll be fine with a feminine guy/transwoman. Again, dirtiness isn't much of a big deal, but there's always the caution about risk factors.

Posted

I like them in a sense of being well kept o also like to fell it against me

Posted

Isn't foot fetishes just like handjobs with feet?

Posted
4 hours ago, Aj11 said:

Isn't foot fetishes just like handjobs with feet?

nope - that's a footjob (which are also lovely)

Posted

Honestly I understand it and recognize it is a fairly common fetish, but it just isn't for me. Nothing really against it though.

Posted

I just want worship some fancy feet sooo baaad for a long time. I would marry a women with same toughts

Posted

I guess my limit is if the feet or shoes are just gross lol. Gotta have some self care and I ain't about to get crazy with some mud soaked shoes 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My limit for most things is when it goes to the point of being unhygienic and unhealthy. My foot fetish goes both ways (I'm a lesbian), and I will not touch a girls feet if she completely refuses to take care of them or even acknowledge them. On the topic of food, there is nothing unhealthy about having food foot fun as long it's food, it's really fun!