Pegging

Kinkyguy-2207

welshslaveboy
Posted

Never ever been pegged, but would absolutely LOVE it!

Posted
I love it I want it to hurt for me to take what you have
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
In both my cuckold relationships, toys weren't allowed on my gf or myself . All pleasure came.from my mouth or bulls cock only. . The chastity cage and plugs were classed as uniform , so I've never been pegged
Openmyeyes
Posted

I have been drawn to this for years and find it a turn on to be honest - especially when it is mutual anal play with sharing of the power balance. My wife would never enjoy this even if we did actually have a sexual relationship. I really want to take the plunge and participate.

Posted
I love pegging straight big men 😋
Posted

I would love someone doing that to me. Like right now!

Kinkyslut-1691
Posted

I love pegging guys. I think it's very sexy!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I do. It’s an essentially straight experience. It’s almost definitely having sex with a woman.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to be pegged regularly.

Posted

Pegging can be ***ful but if the amount of lube is right and the strap on is a good size it can be sublime. When one of my peggers gives it to me long and hard, it's like entering another dimension. The only thing that exists is the feel of the strapon as it goes all the way in and out, especially if she's a genuine domme and really wants to ram me. I just bliss out and time evaporates. I pay with my tongue giving her orgasms until she is dated. Win/win.

Posted
Just now, Clnuplkr said:

Pegging can be ***ful but if the amount of lube is right and the strap on is a good size it can be sublime. When one of my peggers gives it to me long and hard, it's like entering another dimension. The only thing that exists is the feel of the strapon as it goes all the way in and out, especially if she's a genuine domme and really wants to ram me. I just bliss out and time evaporates. I pay with my tongue giving her orgasms until she is dated. Win/win.

Sated not dated. 

Posted
Wish I could experience this
Posted
On 5/15/2021 at 2:04 AM, lesdevon said:

Thankyou i will do  i  dont mind  paying for services

MauroDraco
Posted
It seems pegging has been more and more into the underground of BDSM culture... Or is it only my impression? 🤔
Posted
15 hours ago, MauroDraco said:

It seems pegging has been more and more into the underground of BDSM culture... Or is it only my impression? 🤔

I mean, almost opposite that pegging is mainstream.  there's references to it in mainstream movies, it was the most searched term on adult sites in 2022, and most googled term one month in 2022 - it was "word of the year" in 2022

within BDSM - it is still ultimately a sex act and treat as such.  maybe slight issue that because of that it's a reason why some venues cannot permit it - but - it's certainly not underground 

Posted

I just need someone to show me how to do it