Pegging

Kinkyguy-2207

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

once lockdown ends look for a professional, strap on play is quite common as an advertised service, and proDommes can be sooo skillful that it takes all the worry away

Thankyou i will do  i  dont mind  paying for services

Posted

I love being pegged and have for a good 15 years. However, the thought of kissing a man totally grosses me out. I don't find men attractive at all. I am definately straight, but love my wife pegging me. It helps get all kinds a gunk out my system emotionally. And, after the initial ***, it begins to feel real good.....Assgasm

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Why ask like that? There's nothing about pegging that implies homosexuality.
Posted
7 hours ago, TotalDismay said:
Why ask like that? There's nothing about pegging that implies homosexuality.

Very true - but weirdly it's a common perception some guys make, number of times down the years I have seen comments like "Am I gay/bi because I fantasise about pegging?" and similar.

Guess it's the symbolism for some regardless of the fact the person doing the pegging is a woman, or for others naivety.

Personally real thing or silicon thing I'm equally happy and not worried about what that makes me 🙂

Posted

the whole discourse gets overdone but it's something where there's a lot of underlying homophobia

people are only really concerned that it might "make them gay" because they see being gay as being negative.   Some may be in denial or blinkered, but it comes down to the same level.

It is a kinda stigma and attitude to shake off.

But still - there is a g-spot up there, so, good to make use of it ;)

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m 💯 straight but I love being pegged is amazing feeling being penetrated when my wife hits that spot with her  strapon  it makes my leg go weak 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I too love the feeling of a Domme mounting and driving hard home the point she is in control and I am her bitch, I can’t get enough of that “all fucked out” feeling laying there unable to move when she’d done.
  • 2 weeks later...
Autpaxautbellum37
Posted

Hi Everyone, new to this site here. I love pegging and toying, I did convince my wife to peg me once or twice but I don't think she was very into it and we haven't done it since. It's a shame because it was one of the hottest nights we ever spent together. I think I may broach the topic again soon and try to convince her to give it another shot.

Posted
4 hours ago, Autpaxautbellum37 said:

Hi Everyone, new to this site here. I love pegging and toying, I did convince my wife to peg me once or twice but I don't think she was very into it and we haven't done it since. It's a shame because it was one of the hottest nights we ever spent together. I think I may broach the topic again soon and try to convince her to give it another shot.

you could discuss with her to see if she enjoyed it or not - and - if not, what could improve the situation for her.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/19/2020 at 4:33 AM, Deleted profile said:

Do you  think  in your  50s  is to late  to lose  your  virginity

yeah

Posted
On 8/19/2020 at 8:33 AM, Deleted profile said:

Do you  think  in your  50s  is to late  to lose  your  virginity

it may be but if you are in 50s then that's what u r, so lose it when you lose it

Posted
On 4/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kinkyguy-2207 said:

Who else is straight but likes pegging?

honey define straight, I'm trans so what is straight, sex with partner of my my biological sex or with one of the opposite biological sex but same psychological sex, either way love being pegged mmmmmmmm

• 1 year later...
Posted
May 10, 2021, DuchessFeuille said:

I love that you’re asking. I think if more straight men accepted that there’s nothing “gay” about butt stuff, it would help them to better understand the women they desire.
Some men are genuinely terrified of being penetrated - literally or metaphorically: some are even antivax because of it, or resistant to medical appointments, whereas between sanitary products, smear tests and childbirth, women have to get used to intrusive treatment. Better acceptance by men (pardon the pun) would go a long way to improving understanding.

Apologies for the cis bias, I’m a cis female so I can speak only to my own experience.

Right on, DuxhessFeuille! A LOT of the issues about pegging in society revolve around and expose how toxic it is, full of mostly toxic masculinity, which is so fragile it links having something approach your bum to being female like (thus "gay")! And this polarizes and creates a divide about what being male or female is, which drives home these ideas that women HAVE to be passive, to learn to accommodate and tolerate people (although it is men usually) in WHATEVER they do or won't.
Being open to be pegged is a good starting point to see how ridiculous that all is. And enhances one's comprehension about the thrash women get EVERY fucking single day... We should not put masculinity into the act of penetration or of being a douchebag! Neither the lack of penetration nor of showing drive and initiative has anything to do with being female! This is a big factor on how masculinities get fragile, toxic and full of bullshit *** and women, hurt and oppressed...

Pegging teaches and the more men will discover and practice it, the less space for toxicity in society we will get.
Do no get me wrong here, I am not saying all societies problems revolve around this. But it exposes one factor of gender *** ans can be a healful way of handling it to become a better person.

Posted
May 20, 2021, lowcollar said:

I love being pegged and have for a good 15 years. However, the thought of kissing a man totally grosses me out. I don't find men attractive at all. I am definately straight, but love my wife pegging me. It helps get all kinds a gunk out my system emotionally. And, after the initial ***, it begins to feel real good.....Assgasm

Wow, good for you!

I've never had an assgasm though...

Posted
Thursday at 08:40 PM, Antita said:
I am although have yet to be pegged, looking forward to finding someone willing.

Oooh i willl

Posted
Oh yeah! I'm an anal slut for the right Mistress. But you should only give your flower to the right women hahaha ;)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love being pegged and am looking to progress to being fucked with a real cock. I’m not gay I just love the sensation of anal penetration
Posted
Recently decided to try this although still waiting to indulge as haven’t found anyone local enough
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Pegging, fisting and ass play is a big part of my straight sexual relationship with my partner.