Pegging

Kinkyguy-2207

Kinkyguy-2207
Posted

Who else is straight but likes pegging?

Posted

me; but I'm not sure what being straight has to do with it

Posted

some married men do it! its about pleasure the prostate gland, nothing to do with being gay. You need to read few books...

Posted

I used to hang washing on the line to dry but niw my machine is so efficient I dint worry about the energy use or noise these days. It's ok for a man to do chores without being taunted.

Posted

Easy mistake to make mate especially as you're young.I find some transexuals extremely attractive because they are ***y gorgeous but that doesn't make me gay.Peggimg can be done to a man by a woman,hope you get my point.

Posted

I think if a woman dons a strapon and fucks me, I'm still having sex with a woman ;) 

• 1 month later...
Posted

My husband loves pegging. I also love pegging him. Sometimes i peg him when he has his cock cage on, that’s his favorite. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Im a virgin  but read  alot about pegging    id enjoy  a woman  breaking me  in taking my virginity

Posted

Pegging is great fun, I had a mature woman break me in in my 30s. 

Posted

Do you  think  in your  50s  is to late  to lose  your  virginity

Posted
On 4/16/2020 at 8:34 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

me; but I'm not sure what being straight has to do with it

I think that was kind of his point - to ask other straight guys if they liked pegging to demonstrate they exist.

Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 6:18 AM, Donnykinkster said:

Easy mistake to make mate especially as you're young.I find some transexuals extremely attractive because they are ***y gorgeous but that doesn't make me gay.Peggimg can be done to a man by a woman,hope you get my point.

I was talking to a woman about this online and she said, doesn't matter if it's a woman doing it you are still fantasising about a dick in the ass. And so I just thought, if that's true about pegging what does that mean that lesbians when they have strap-on sex are just fantasising about plastic dicks as well then? They shouldn't even make strap-ons shaped like penises in my view. They should mostly just be banana shaped unless you specifically want one that's shaped like a penis.

Posted
27 minutes ago, BlushingFlush said:

I was talking to a woman about this online and she said, doesn't matter if it's a woman doing it you are still fantasising about a dick in the ass. And so I just thought, if that's true about pegging what does that mean that lesbians when they have strap-on sex are just fantasising about plastic dicks as well then? They shouldn't even make strap-ons shaped like penises in my view. They should mostly just be banana shaped unless you specifically want one that's shaped like a penis.

Could it not just be about the sensastion, the feeling of anal, does it have to be a dick in the ass that is fantasised about? I disagree with the lass you were chatting with, it's just another kink and doesnt mean your gay. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Could it not just be about the sensastion, the feeling of anal, does it have to be a dick in the ass that is fantasised about? I disagree with the lass you were chatting with, it's just another kink and doesnt mean your gay. 

I agree, pegging needs to be marketed more to straight guys & girls somehow. I often wondered, apart from the whole gay stigma thing, if it would help selling dildos that were double-ended or feeldoes maybe. That way the girl gets more stimulation too.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I Love when she Pegs' Me  She dresses' me up as her slut and proceeds to have her way with me and i love letting her do it 

Posted

Im so wanting to lose my virginity pegging excites me     id even pay for this

• 6 months later...
Posted

Something id like to try but not sure where to find it

Posted

My partner has recently expressed she wants to try pegging. I don't know why I'm slightly embarrassed to admit to her I really want her to, but I feel she would be immature about it. Any tips on how to have that conversation?

Posted
8 hours ago, Watson said:

My partner has recently expressed she wants to try pegging. I don't know why I'm slightly embarrassed to admit to her I really want her to, but I feel she would be immature about it. Any tips on how to have that conversation?

if she has already expressed a desire to try then you already have an in.   "You know you mentioned you wanted to try pegging? Well, I'd love to try it with you"

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Can't get enough. I love the initial *** and then the intense pleasure. I also find being on my hands and knees holding my cheeks open to be the most intimate and *** thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love that you’re asking. I think if more straight men accepted that there’s nothing “gay” about butt stuff, it would help them to better understand the women they desire.
Some men are genuinely terrified of being penetrated - literally or metaphorically: some are even antivax because of it, or resistant to medical appointments, whereas between sanitary products, smear tests and childbirth, women have to get used to intrusive treatment. Better acceptance by men (pardon the pun) would go a long way to improving understanding.

Apologies for the cis bias, I’m a cis female so I can speak only to my own experience.

Posted
On 5/10/2021 at 10:59 PM, DuchessFeuille said:

I love that you’re asking. I think if more straight men accepted that there’s nothing “gay” about butt stuff, it would help them to better understand the women they desire.
Some men are genuinely terrified of being penetrated - literally or metaphorically: some are even antivax because of it, or resistant to medical appointments, whereas between sanitary products, smear tests and childbirth, women have to get used to intrusive treatment. Better acceptance by men (pardon the pun) would go a long way to improving understanding.

Apologies for the cis bias, I’m a cis female so I can speak only to my own experience.

This is something  i have wanted  to do for  many years   but now i want to take the step  o can not find a lady to penetrate me such a shame

Posted
18 hours ago, lesdevon said:

This is something  i have wanted  to do for  many years   but now i want to take the step  o can not find a lady to penetrate me such a shame

once lockdown ends look for a professional, strap on play is quite common as an advertised service, and proDommes can be sooo skillful that it takes all the worry away