🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
39 minutes ago, phoenyx said:

This thing must be busted.  I've looked in every obvious place, and even a few not-so-obvious.  Nothing.  So many folks have said how easily they found it---implying that it is in an obvious place.  Hence, my suspicion of a malfunction.

Have sent you a message

Posted
3 hours ago, petitecupcake69 said:

#1 add me as a friend and you won't be disappointed 😉

Thanks found it from your clue . 

Posted

I thought I had it but no 🙄

Posted

Scratch that found it 😂😜

Posted (edited)

Im stumped looking for my 1st zombie

Edited by LittleOne
worked it out thanks to usual suspects
Posted
13 minutes ago, LittleOne said:

Im stumped looking for my 1st zombie

Sent you a message 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, phoenyx said:

This thing must be busted.  I've looked in every obvious place, and even a few not-so-obvious.  Nothing.  So many folks have said how easily they found it---implying that it is in an obvious place.  Hence, my suspicion of a malfunction.

Is there somebody that you might like to add as a friend? Seek there and you will be rewarded. And, you don't have to add them. :)

Edited by Zeus2512
Unfinished
Posted

How does this something work sounds like fun

Posted
6 minutes ago, Snakeman39 said:

How does this something work sounds like fun

I have gifted you a Zombie, so now you can join in too

Posted

Thank you everyone for the zombies

Posted
11 minutes ago, Krimson said:

I don't understand this

I have gifted you a Zombie, so you can join in the game, have also sent you a message

Posted
8 minutes ago, RowynFate said:

How do I play?

I have gifted you a Zombie, so you can join in the game, have also sent you a message

Posted

And it finally clicked lol        Add someone as a friend 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Radu69 said:

How do I play

Posted
7 minutes ago, watford536 said:

What exactly is this

Fetish.com is currently running a Treasure Hunt which started yesterday  The idea is to collect Treasure pieces which are hidden around the site.......in this case this Treasure Hunt we are collecting Zombies.  Each day a new Zombie is hidden around the site and clues are left in this forum thread on where to look for them.  All up there will be 24.  Each new Zombie will be released at 3pm UK time.  You can hunt for it without the clues, or you can wait until other members of the site post clues.  Once you have collected it, it will go into your treasure chest, you then have the choice of leaving it there or gifting it away to another kinkster who doesnt have one.  If you do gift any away you will need to go back and collect them again, so helps to keep a list.  If you get stuck finding them, you can always sing out and post in the forum thread and someone will gladly help you. 

I have gifted you your first one to start you off. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, 001Jerzy said:

How can one hurt down zombies here?

Please see my note above..........I have also gifted you your first one to start you off

Posted

Just my thoughts but if this is running till 4th May shouldn't it have been kinky Star Wars than Zombies

Posted

Love these! so much fun. Thank you all for the amazing first clue!