🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Hey people sorry to bother you, how do I know which one I have missed.. I thought it was number 15 until I read the clue.. It was not that one though ill place it in my pictures so could anyone help me 😂

Posted

A big thank you once again to the usual suspects, pixie, lil-monster and Liam for some awesome clues. These treasure hunts wouldn’t be possible without you guys. Sorry if I have forgotten anybody.

cautiousswitch
Posted

The question now is, what do we do with 24 captive zombies?

Posted

Well done everyone, it’s always a bit sad when the hunts end but yet again, big thanks to those who orginise everything. It’s been wonderful as usual

Posted

How do I find #3 and #14?

PixieDust
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Greeneyed said:

Hey people sorry to bother you, how do I know which one I have missed.. I thought it was number 15 until I read the clue.. It was not that one though ill place it in my pictures so could anyone help me 😂

Have sent you a message

3 hours ago, Vegas_Empress said:

How do I find #3 and #14?

I tried to message you but your search criteria is preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to message if you would like me to help you. 

Edited by PixieDust
Updated
Posted
12 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Aw thank you my beautiful, georgous partner in crime @PixieDust I thank these treasure hunts cause without them I wouldn't have met you!!! We have had a right ol' giggle and belly laughs a plenty. Love ya my beautiful friend 💜 

Thank you to My Sir also @Liam52 our race of who can find it first 🧟‍♀️😂 thank you for the laughs also Sir love you 💜💜

Thank you to every one else who has left clues and helped out also thank you to fetish again for putting on another cracking treasure hunt!!! 

It’s always fun and 95% of the time you’re too fast !!😂 

Posted

Thank you Pixie Dust and everyone else for talk the help in the zombie hunt it has kept things fun.

I managed 20 out of 24 not bad for my first hunt most found without clues which us good also but the clues have been awesome when needed🙏🙏🙏🙏 looking forward to the next hunt 😘

Posted

This comment section has been really helpful during the hunt, thanks to everyone who contributed 🙂

PixieDust
Posted
12 minutes ago, Dee1111 said:

Thank you Pixie Dust and everyone else for talk the help in the zombie hunt it has kept things fun.

I managed 20 out of 24 not bad for my first hunt most found without clues which us good also but the clues have been awesome when needed🙏🙏🙏🙏 looking forward to the next hunt 😘

Can't have you not having the full set,  have sent you a message 😁 and thank you for the thanks, you are very welcome 😘

PixieDust
Posted

If anyone is missing any of the Zombies and wants a hand finding them, please send me a message and I'll help you out. 

Posted

Im kinda sad its finished 😔 been a nice little distraction

Posted

Love this hunt use to find it hard but now I got the hand of it really fun

Posted

Well, it was fun while it lasted.  Thanks to all who made this possible.

Posted

So, there are still a few days left to find any zombies you haven't hunted yet, or to give away more. As ever, a huge thank you to, well, YOU! You guys always make it so fun to play and help each other out at every turn. Even though everyone plays a huge part in the fun, a special shout-out to Treasure Hunt royalty @lil-monster and @PixieDust for being kind and gracious with your clues – I certainly wouldn't be able to find loads without your helpful hints :pray: Until next time, see you at the Apocalypse! 🦠

Posted

Thank you so much for all the tips and hints! I've actually got all of them and on time this time round 😂 despite the fact I spent last week in hospital with sepsis and pneumonia!!! Thought I'd catch up now I'm resting!

Posted

Found my first zombie thanks for the clues guys

Posted

I have all but number 24 can I please get some help?

Posted

Only missing #18 now. It's incredibly cryptic compared to the rest

Posted

Well done and thanks clue M/maestros

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, good_kitty18 said:

I have all but number 24 can I please get some help?

I tried to message you however your search criteria is preventing me from doing so.  If you still want help you are welcome to message me.

3 hours ago, Rtd97 said:

Only missing #18 now. It's incredibly cryptic compared to the rest

I have sent you a message

Posted

Well I managed to find them all, and be able to give 200 away, so feeling pretty chuffed right now.

I could not have done this without the help from PixieDust on the last hunt we had, and a little help early on in this one.  Thank you dear lady.

To all, I found your hints very helpful - so thank you.

To all of those I gave Zombies away to, please continue your search for the remainder as if will help you no end in navigating this site. 

Vandalslut
Posted

Darling Pixie, Lil-M and Phoenyx and so many new helpers this time, too -  thanks for all the hints - I managed to find them all with your generous help.  Blessings to all who took the time and trouble daily! :heart:

Posted

Just found one so happy enjoy your morning everyone :)