🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue#2. Follow this code so you don’t break the rules

Posted

Clue #2 be good and always follow this code!!!!

Posted

Clue # 2 You need to conduct yourself accordingly if you wanna stick around

Posted

Follow the code and behave nicely

Posted

Clue #2: This is the law of this town

Posted

I cant find these zombies anywhere ive been all over this site, what am I missing please

Posted
22 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

I cant find these zombies anywhere ive been all over this site, what am I missing please

Have sent you a message 

MasterScorpio
Posted

#2 if you don't behave you will be disciplined

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 2 You need to conduct yourself accordingly if you wanna stick around

I am clueless :( 

Posted

Hi all there appears to be a technical issue with the Zombies appearing on the FET APP  I have referred this on to support and hope to have this problem rectified as soon as possible however given that it is Easter it may take a little longer than usual and would appreciate everyone's patience while we have the problem sorted.  We will let you know as soon as it is fixed.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Nickle said:

So how do you start playing?

Have messaged you...

Btw guys, how do you give away a zombie?

Posted

How do I find the second zombie? 
I am so stuck and confused 😐 

Posted

Thank you MzRose . xxx never played anything like this before . I must be old lol

Posted
2 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Btw guys, how do you give away a zombie?

You can only give away a Zombie to a member who does not have any.  To do this go to the members profile page and it will say "Member hasn't caught a single Zombie yet" directly underneath it will then say "Give away a Zombie Now".  click on that and one of yours will be automatically given to the member.  

The system automatically gives away random ones, so you will need to check your Treasure Chest to confirm which one has been given away and then you need to go back and collect it again from where you originally found it.  Helps to keep a list if you are giving away many at a time.

Posted
25 minutes ago, Cacti said:

I can't find #2 >,<

I tried to message you to help you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so,  if you would like some help please message me

Posted
2 hours ago, Cacti said:

I can't find #2 >,<

If you 'conduct' yourself properly, you'll find it.