🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I can confirm that you can get the 4th Zombie on a mobile if you can set it to display the desktop site version. I had the error then clicked the three dots in the top right of my tab and scrolled down to the part that says desktop site and clicked it. After that it loaded the page with the error. However I then just clicked the tab to view the rules and bingo. Hope this helps :)

Posted

You can actually get the 4th zombie on a mobile device and don't have to go to desktop version. On the app of course it's different cause it's located elsewhere but if any one has any problems drop me a message.

Posted

Hello all! I hope you're enjoying the Zombie Hunt! For those who are new to the game, or using our FET app, and need a little explanation as to what the hunt is all about, let me explain a little. We run Treasure Hunts throughout the year with different themes; for example, last month's was all about finding masks to attend a (virtual) masquerade ball.

This time, we have teamed up with KIIROO Interactive Sex Toys to bring you a game all centred around hunting zombies, because, ya know, quarantine! The aim is to catch all the zombies hidden in various spots around the FET universe. A new zombie is released everyday and members of the community post helpful hints as to where it is, so always check back here to find out where the new zombie might be hiding. You can also give away zombies to your friends and other members to help them in their quest. It's all about teamwork!

When it's over, winners are announced based on their credentials of finding all the zombies, how much they helped other players, and how many they gave away. Any further questions, ask away and we will try to answer them! <3

Posted

Clue #5! Looking to meet IRL? ❤️ Then create one of these!

Posted (edited)

Clue # 5 What do you seek, you need to create 

Edited by PixieDust
update
Posted

Clue #5 wanna meet someone who matches what you want then you gotta create one of these!!!

Posted

Clue#5 if you really want to click then click on this and create one !!

Posted

Clue #5 All comes down to the detail when creating one of these.

Posted

#5 - for a physical examination it's an appointment, for a new job it's a job interview and if you want to meet up with someone that is more than a close friend it's a . . . 
So just create one :smiley:

MasterScorpio
Posted

#5 some times you need to sell yourself

Posted

The site wont let me into the ad section without paying for an upgrade. so that's the end of my hunt.

Posted
9 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

The site wont let me into the ad section without paying for an upgrade. so that's the end of my hunt.

I have sent you a message

Posted

Sometimes a glass of martini makes a great ad

freddyflintj
Posted
3 hours ago, SirGreen said:

I am having the same problem :( I already have one, and it takes me to the upgrade page :( 

Posted
6 hours ago, manchester485 said:

How do I play

I have tried to send you a message however your search criteria settings are preventing me from messaging you therefore you will need to message me if you would like some help.  In the meantime I have gifted you with your first zombie to start you off. 

Posted
4 hours ago, freddyflintj said:

I am having the same problem :( I already have one, and it takes me to the upgrade page :( 

I have sent you a message

freddyflintj
Posted

Thanks PixieDust I did find it :)

Posted

found it I just went looking for a date, that was after going through the clues you all put.

Posted

aargh, right now I feel like a brain eating zombie would ignore me, the only one I can find is the one @MsWhiteRose gifted me, thanks for that btw, should I take off my blonde wig? maybe that's stopping me lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, Kymi said:

aargh, right now I feel like a brain eating zombie would ignore me, the only one I can find is the one @MsWhiteRose gifted me, thanks for that btw, should I take off my blonde wig? maybe that's stopping me lol

Have sent you a message

Posted

no idea what the 5th clue is haha!!