🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

There's only 9 so far, correct? Because I found 1-9 just checking Incase I missed any more

Posted
12 minutes ago, Pumba said:

There's only 9 so far, correct? Because I found 1-9 just checking Incase I missed any more

Correct there are only 9 released so far, with number 10 being released later today at 3pm UK time 

Posted

need help with #6 its so hard please help me

Posted

If I look at my overview image, the 1st & 6th block are the only ones that don't have a zombie, does that mean clue 1 & 6 are the ones I haven't found?

Posted
1 hour ago, Onmyknessready said:

need help with #6 its so hard please help me

1 hour ago, TheAlphaSub said:

How do you give one away?

11 minutes ago, LowlyArtist said:

If I look at my overview image, the 1st & 6th block are the only ones that don't have a zombie, does that mean clue 1 & 6 are the ones I haven't found?

Have sent you all a message

Posted

Hi all. I’m needing help with number 8. Got the other ones but having a brain fog with that one. Thanks for any help

Posted
22 minutes ago, Cerberus870 said:

Hi all. I’m needing help with number 8. Got the other ones but having a brain fog with that one. Thanks for any help

Have sent you a message 

Posted

Where are all the zombies at ? I cant find any

Posted
18 minutes ago, Strapon-me said:

Where are all the zombies at ? I cant find any

Have sent you a message and gifted you with your first Zombie to start you off 

Posted

Clue #10 bless me father I have sinned

cautiousswitch
Posted
3 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Clue #10 bless me father I have sinned

Bah, my clock must be running fast because there was no zombie when I looked there - now there is.

Damned sneaky zombies.

Posted
1 minute ago, cautiousswitch said:

Bah, my clock must be running fast because there was no zombie when I looked there - now there is.

Damned sneaky zombies.

Sometimes they don't pop up at first I've had to go back to places sometimes.

Posted
3 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Damned sneaky zombies.

😂 how annoying is that !!!! 

MasterScorpio
Posted

#10 tis good for the soul my child

Posted

#10 - Every time i read this editing part, i have to think of game of thrones and this fanatic Septa Unella that tries to brainwash Cersei  :joy:

Posted

So how do you find one’s you’ve missed? Is it not just 1 a day you can get?