Giving Blowjobs a pleasure?

Atxbreeder

Posted
Def enjoy giving it 100% turns me on everytime. Hearing his quiet groans and feeling him tense up. Knowing he's enjoying it gets me everytime
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

For someone might be yes, but for my partner is no. She said that she feels disgusted when she did the blowjob for me. So she is not willing to do it for me anymore after the first time experience. But I think it feels good. I am thinking about whether I should buy a sex doll that can do the auto-blowjob for me.:hearts_around:

Posted

Oh yes, I do..I find myself dripping while I suck....I love to swallow a cock..bigger the better..& ilike people to watch me go

• 1 month later...
Posted

I could never be with a woman who didn't like giving and recieving oral. I love both.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
August 16, CaramelLatte said:
For my man, absolutely!!

To be that lucky man lol

Posted
September 10, odessa358501 said:
Yes I love giving a blow job. It almost makes me cum.

You should be appreciated and a gem to the community šŸ˜

Posted
I recall giving my sub deep throating lessons and that was a major turn on. The power that a teacher/Dom feels is inexplicable. A "high" all on all it's own. Giving a woman oral and using edging as a tool to take my sub there and bring her back. Up and down, again. One of my all time favorite things as well. So, yes. I enjoy oral sex, blowjobs very much
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yeah it's a turn on for me. Has to be a big cock though. Got to challenge yourself to see if you can take it in the throat.

Posted

I LOVE giving blow job's. It is definitely a turn on. Especially if I am feeling real good....makes it so much better.Ā 

Posted
I love doing itā€¦ something about making my partner moan and enjoy it enough to grab the back of my head and have his way really gets me wet.
Posted
On 1/18/2019 at 9:01 AM, Atxbreeder said:

Do people who give blow jobs get pleasure and enjoy giving head?

Omg I'm obsessed. I give female oral too. If ur a good receiver and make noise and especially if I can tie the legs and hold the rope while I have involuntary muscle movements i will almost always suck it n rub my clit and squirt. I have to give oral prior to penetration every time.Ā 

Posted

Oh big yes. Nothing I love more than making them moan.Ā 

Even better after they cum and I keep sucking and watch them squirm šŸ˜‡