Giving Blowjobs a pleasure?

Atxbreeder

Posted
On 12/28/2023 at 7:51 AM, BreezyDay said:

Bjs aren't for u. It's for me. You don't fuck my mouth. I fuck u with my mouth. 

Exactly! Guys moaning and losing control while deepthroating me is so satisfying that it's for me at least as much as it's for them. Especially as a bratty sub, that moment when you feel like your dom is losing it is priceless!

• 2 weeks later...
JimtheBear2
Posted
Oh big yes. Nothing I love more than making them moan.
Even better after they cum and I keep sucking and watch them squirm 😇
Wow, you are almost a woman of my dreams lol
JimtheBear2
Posted
December 31, 2023, b00b00kitttty said:

Oh big yes. Nothing I love more than making them moan. 

Even better after they cum and I keep sucking and watch them squirm 😇

Should’ve done this and had a copy paste

Posted

There are all kind of people. I guess some do without enjoyment, from all kind of reasons. might be they are ***d to it, or seeking to please. among those that like it, they might be as such that just enjoy the activity, or as such that might like it from other reason.. some might like it with anyone and others maybe with specific people.

I like it only with my partner. I don't think that I will ever look at a cock and decide.. wow.. that is nice one, I want to.... no. it doesn't work for me that way. I need strong mental bond in order to want and do and in that case, my mind will wake my excitement. probably, do that with random people will cause me some gross. 

So I can do that for hours and in different levels of intensity, from very pleasant to deep thought that might challenge me, yet only with a person that is close to me. one that I developed intimacy with, probably one that I love and willing to do a lot with.