House Rules (For DDlg 🎀)

Po****

Posted

As you read these cute DDlg house rules, written to ignite joy, strengthen connections, and spark playful energy, I encourage you to take a moment to reflect and share your thoughts.

Which rules from the chart capture your heart?

Are there any that resonate with you on a profound level?

And is there something you believe should be included among the important rules?

Your engagement and perspective are what truly bring life to my writing.

Let's dive in!

--

Rule Number 1: Daddy is the King of the Castle, and little one is the Cute Princess.

--

Rule Number 2: little one shall address Daddy with sweet and affectionate terms.

--

Rule Number 3: Sweet smiles and giggles are mandatory throughout the day.

--

Rule Number 4: Bedtime stories with cuddles and kisses are an absolute must.

--

Rule Number 5: little one shall embrace their inner child and let their imagination soar.

--

Rule Number 6: Daddy's orders are to be followed with a mischievous grin.

--

Rule Number 7: little one will receive special treats and surprises for good behavior.

--

Rule Number 8: Daddy sets boundaries to keep little one safe and protected.

--

Rule Number 9: Communication is key—little one shall share their thoughts and desires openly.

--

Rule Number 10: Daddy's permission is required for special adventures and mischief.

--

Rule Number 11: Playful punishments may involve tickles, teasing, or kisses.

--

Rule Number 12: Daddy is the knight in shining armor, offering comfort and security.

--

Rule Number 13: little one can dress up in the most adorable outfits, accessorised with cuteness.

--

Rule Number 14: Daddy and little one will embark on exciting playtime adventures together.

--

Rule Number 15: little one shall shower Daddy with kisses, cuddles, and little surprises.

--

Rule Number 16: Daddy and little one will have designated playdates filled with laughter and joy.

--

Rule Number 17: A secret code word is established for when little one needs a break or timeout.

--

Rule Number 18: Daddy encourages little one's growth, creativity, and curiosity.

--

Rule Number 19: Daddy and little one will express affection through hugs, snuggles, and gentle touches.

--

Rule Number 20: Unconditional love, trust, and endless fun blossom in Daddy and little one's dynamic.

Posted
This has me crying tears of happiness. I just replaced the female parts with male and the daddy parts with mommy parts.
I am so lonely😭
Posted

As BOTH inside, we can find no fault with your rules. Excellent! (Smart human, isn't he?)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Your writing style is interesting and says some things about your background. Nevertheless, I have read this a few different times. I want to give attention to how the language is presented and enabling and positive. This language is very open to your person to understand. I appreciate the forethought put into this.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This is just beautiful ❤💐👌🏼 Adorable 🖤