🧟‍♀️KIIROO ZOMBIE HUNT 🧟‍♂️

Annalou
Annalou
Message added by Annalou

Zombie Clues:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:   :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine: 

:two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 minutes ago, Carlla said:

Ok how dose this work x

Have sent you a message

cautiousswitch
Posted
22 minutes ago, Carlla said:

Ok how dose this work x

There are cartoon zombies around the site.  Click on one to capture it and you get 30 points.

There's a new zombie every day for 24 days, but you can still catch old ones.  They 'spawn' at 3 PM UK time.  Today's will be #19.

Posted

Clue # 19 To tell the world about you, you need to do this

Posted

Clue #19 wanna let people know some personal stuff then you need to do this 

Posted

Clue# 19. Put what information you want to share about yourself here

Posted

Clue #19 this is all about what I want so look here to find out what I'm all about

MasterScorpio
Posted

#19 it's not an interogation and easier than pulling teeth but you will tell us what we need to know

Posted

Clue #20 build these up while playing this game

Posted

Clue #20 collect these to upgrade for free

Posted

Clue # 20 Collect Zombies and earn these

Posted

#20 To collect some of those on a daily basis in general, you can write mails, comments, chat or even vote on pictures. With an active treasure hunt, you are able to double up on them. Take a look how much you got... :P

Posted

Just out of curiosity, but do you get anything at the end of this besides the extra points?

Posted

Why is the forum link down each time i try to click on it it sends me to a 404 page not found

Posted
13 minutes ago, nikki58 said:

Why is the forum link down each time i try to click on it it sends me to a 404 page not found

Hello, sorry about that - I changed something in the forum post and it broke the link. It is working now :) 

Posted
23 minutes ago, keet-tulip said:

Just out of curiosity, but do you get anything at the end of this besides the extra points?

Maybe, what do you have in mind? :-)

Posted

I've no idea as this is the first time we've done this zombie hunt thing. Took a bit of properly understanding it, however it's been pretty fun during the lockdown :D

MasterScorpio
Posted

#20 like a monkey in a needle factory sooner or later you will get the ____

MasterScorpio
Posted

They will pick someone that has found them all and contributed to the hunt and reward them

Posted

I’m stuck at 2, 9, & 15

tried using the clues but going wrong somewhere, maybe because I’m a newbie 🤷🏼‍♂️