Strapon femdom

Angrylilduck

Posted

Still  hard  to  find a lady  into  it if you  are an older  virgin  man

Posted

Does it count at all if a transgender women shows up with a pegging organ or substitute?

Posted

Damn, I feel like this is the last frontier... not ready quite yet lol

Posted

I am willing  its  finding a lady  to help  is the  hard part

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would love to try it, looking for a mistress or recommendations

Posted

Tried this before.  I wanted more a lot more.  My wife wasn't  in to it at all.

Posted

Love it.  Love feeling a sexy womans cock slide slowly into my ass!!!

Posted

Would  be nice  to find a uk  lady any age who would like to do this

Posted
On 8/23/2020 at 7:29 AM, Liil said:

Does it count at all if a transgender women shows up with a pegging organ or substitute?

A trans woman might not be a biological woman, but still is a woman. yes it counts.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It is definitely a unique experience for both parties involved

Posted

Im still trying to find out i have even offered to pay

Posted
1 minute ago, lesmond691 said:

are you approaching people who are Pro-Dommes, i.e. offer this as a service

or just offering *** to strangers?

Posted
14 minutes ago, lesmond691 said:

Then why not approach Mistress Strap-on! After all,  the Lady is in the South and will maybe oblige when (if) this ***y awful virus has eventually done one.

Posted
On 11/3/2020 at 11:37 AM, SirPiggy said:

Then why not approach Mistress Strap-on! After all,  the Lady is in the South and will maybe oblige when (if) this ***y awful virus has eventually done one.

Mistress strap on is to far from me  i am in the southwest

Posted

My Dom put her new big strap on. I was bent over a chair hands and ankles tied to the chair First I could feel lube been put in my bum with her finger.I was then told to stick my bum out.I could feel the rubber cock going in my hole the deeper it went  it tuck my breath away.  Then the fucking started up and down it went faster faster for about 3min I was very hot and sticky finally she finished I felt very sore in my arse hole and had taken a hard fucking. The gag was the taken out of my mouth. I was told to start sucking her cock she then pushed it to the back of my mouth which made me start to *** I felt sick and out it came. I was going to have to pay now.

First I was shown a long thin cane I was told I was in for a figging my arse checks pulled open so the cane could strike my arse hole 20 strokes I was in *** and very sore. But more was to come a piece of skinned ginger was then put in my arse My arse hole was on fire it felt like it was burning it was hell I will never forget that big strap!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Curious also to see a woman with it and the prospect of being bound and pleasured for both of us.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/16/2017 at 8:39 PM, Angrylilduck said:

I'm kinda curious.

Anyone else into this?

Yes, very very much into this.

Posted
3 minutes ago, west-monroe854 said:

Yes, very very much into this.

Have done it twice this week already.  Tied up and the Domme or Dommes in complete control each time.  The best total domination a man will ever pleasurably experience.