Strapon femdom

Angrylilduck

Posted
Ive been crazy about it for years hard to find local women in RL to actually do it n not jist glare when the conversation comes around for me atleast
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Absolutely! So much fun taking a nice long dildo…

roamingtiger
Posted

Just to please a mistress would be honor enough.  What she wants she gets.

Posted
2 hours ago, roamingtiger said:

Just to please a mistress would be honor enough.  What she wants she gets.

So if she wanted to tattoo slut across your forehead and amputate your right arm it would be an honour and she'd get it?

Posted
My X Loved dressing Up in her slutty outfits, and taking control of me Fucking me with her strap-on 😵🤐🫦 God I miss you Steff🧚 Most Amazing orgasm 's ever!!! This was about 15yrs ago and never said a word about this to anyone, Think I'm safe on here 🤔
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Honestly I love pegging taking a long dildo while she has me pinned with a chastity cage as she spanks and spits on me yesss but only had it once so I guess it is what it is
Posted

I'm not that experienced but it is something specially intriging of being used of a dominatrix in a strap-on 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Ide love to try but finding someone that knows about this stuff isn't easy
Posted
Im still looking for a femdom who is around my area. If I could just find one I would travel to her.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I’ve rode my dildos quite often by myself and loved it😜😜😜💦💦💦 I’ve even shared an online video of me pegging myself with one of those so-called online Mistresses.  I really want to have a hot, sexy woman do it to me in person😜😜😜🔥🔥🔥 But don’t know how to ask or who to ask ☹️☹️☹️ I have not been able to sissygasm either and truly want that experience!!!

• 1 month later...
Posted
Best thing ever getting pegged I love it
Posted
It’s good to find someone who likes to do it. Not a lot of women are up for it