Strapon femdom

Angrylilduck

Posted

Still no connections after 2 months- just not enough information on locals interested

Posted

Nothing here  do women still do this

Posted

you guys are aware there's a pandemic at the moment?  Probably makes people a little less likely to be looking for strangers to buttfuck

Posted

True,but hoped to networked with someone by now too. Getting more action on other kink sites than here.

Posted

What other size do you suggest. I'm in New England in the US

steviesday1115
Posted

i have a 9” strap really thick too.  just a bit to big for my throat.  but nothing better than giving a good deepthroat while looking into a beautiful woman’s eyes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've been pegged a few times, I loved it although she didn't as she wasn't getting anything out of it. Would deffo recommend.

Posted

So has anyone experienced pegging them to leak urine while being pegged? Without prosate since surgery for cancer  I've had to retrain pelvic muscles to stop leakage and concerned it could happen.

• 3 weeks later...
Submissive_asslicker
Posted (edited)

My dream is to get fucked with a 3inch diameter and  12 inch long strap on, and then have my master snowballing me 

Edited by Submissive_asslicker
Grammas
  • 2 weeks later...
GoddessJuliet
Posted

Would love to own and fuck a fuck a sissy with my strapon

Posted
11 hours ago, GoddessJuliet said:

Would love to own and fuck a fuck a sissy with my strapon

Pity you are in the states

Posted
On 1/17/2021 at 7:39 AM, lesmond691 said:

Nothing here  do women still do this

Yes, we do.

Thing is... a lot of the time men say they want this, I've even had men offer to pay me to do this, yet it goes no further than talking about it.

To be clear, I don't accept, or want, payment but if someone who  says they're offering to pay... then nothing... makes you wonder.

Posted
37 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Yes, we do.

Thing is... a lot of the time men say they want this, I've even had men offer to pay me to do this, yet it goes no further than talking about it.

To be clear, I don't accept, or want, payment but if someone who  says they're offering to pay... then nothing... makes you wonder.

I definatly  want  this even put ads on different sites  offered to pay bit women say  yes and they dissapear  

Posted
5 hours ago, lesmond691 said:

I definatly  want  this even put ads on different sites  offered to pay bit women say  yes and they dissapear  

It feels this is getting circular - so to try and summarise this

- If you contact strangers and say "Hey, fuck me with a strap on" they are probably going to say no (or not reply) - this is true for any time, pandemic or not

- if you contact strangers and say "Hey, fuck me with a strap on - I'll pay" - this can actually be quite creepy - this is true for any time, pandemic or not

- There are Pro-Dommes who will offer pegging as part of (or the whole of) a session but for the majority of the last year most have been unable to work because of the pandemic.   This means you probably won't have had a response.

So. From the top.

Have some patience in general.

Some Pro-Dommes have announced they can return to work from April 12th and intend to, some may take a little while longer - contact people who are a Pro, who have websites, clips, etc. and include strap on under things they offer.  Contact them both politely and respectfully.

Example : "Dear *Her Name*,   I hope you are well.  I was just wondering if you were returning to sessions soon and, if so, I would like to book a session.    I've been very interested in trying strap-on, would this be something you are happy to do with me?  If so, are you available on *date* at *time*  for *length of session*?   Please let me know if there's anything you need from me, but if this is all OK - please send me the details so I can confirm my booking and send a deposit"

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Would love to but just a load of rubbish

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2018 at 12:21 AM, Scouting4u said:

Are there any ladies on here that would like to comment about this from there point of view. I'd be happy to oblige somebody on a very regular basis 

There are some women who can orgasm from using a strap-on, depending on how excited they already are and how the strap-on rig fits their body. Several women I know don't physically get off on pegging anymore than they get off on using any other tool on a partner, like a cane or a flogger, but get a power charge out of them. Then there are those of us who, like Bitchy Jones (link to blog post called "Fuck Me" removed due to forum rules), get neither a physical nor power charge out of using strap-ons.

I’ve had partners who were interested in getting pegged, with varying degrees of success:

• One told me that he really wanted to experience this, so we negotiated that I’d bring a strap-on rig with me before I travelled to see him. Upon my visit, he kept stalling every time I broached the subject. It got to a point where he deliberately ate undercooked chicken at a buffet so that his resulting food poisoning would inhibit play - which it did. Apparently I unexpectedly called his bluff.

• While a second gentleman didn’t go so far as to poison himself in order to wiggle out of negotiated play, he did avoid the subject while we were together during an East coast kink conference.

• An ex who enjoyed being pegged but who needed to control Every. Single. Aspect. of it lead to technically successful pegging sessions which were somewhere between boring and frustrating for me.

• One partner claimed to want to be pegged, but was so scared that their sphincter slammed shut and could not be coaxed open. I’m assuming that it was a trust and / or attraction issue. Nevermind. 

Pegging feels like a sexual favor I’m doing for someone else: I have an exercise session while he gets off. I see why many women aren’t interested, and why professional dominants are making a living off of it.

I've seen posts from folks claiming that they'd be happier if women they've done strap-on play with wouldn't admit that they hadn't felt anything. That is, comments like, "Wow, I wish I could've felt that." or "I wish I had a real dick so that I could've been there with you" seem to spoil the post-sex glow / fantasy for the person who has been serviced.

One mad-scientist team called Arse Elektronika is building a strap-on dildo "that provides direct neural feedback to the wearer" (link to LiveJournal post from a user called "tacit" removed due to forum rules) because the challenge with keeping women interested in topping for strap-on play has been a going on for a while. The project was tabled for a few years, and then restarted in 2021.

Edited by GoddessGriot
removed a link, gender-neutral language
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Is the only sex I’m getting for the last eight years, since my wife start with her lover eight years ago she cut me off from sex and only fuck me with her strap on once a month, is her will and is nothing I can do about it but to be gracefull and obedient

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi everyone. I am looking for a woman that would like to use a big strap on me

Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

Would love to try pegging! Having 2 girls spitroast me at the same time would be awesome :D

• 2 weeks later...
IndigoSigmaSwitch
Posted

Damn....Its something I have to experience before I die.

Posted
I love being pegged. I love the feeling of role-reversal. Being dominated by penetration truly puts me in my place. I've been fortunate to have been pegged by several partners. Each one has a unique style. While my submission and surrender is genuine I respond most enthusiastically to an aggressive, almost savage approach. What I want is to be owned and shown my ultimate value.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm a late bloomer to this whole thing and it's crazy how I came about it I had a wet dream that I was being taken by a couple of witches and made a sex slave and cum dump  and they pegged the shit out of me and I woke up Covered in cumm at the age of 44 I never since then I've been training myself to be pegged