Strapon femdom

Angrylilduck

Posted
It's so nice to know that pegging is so popular! And also amazing that it's not always a "gay thing" BTW I have nothing against gay men or women in fact that is also very sexy
Posted
2 hours ago, Koooombs said:

it's not always a "gay thing"

People really need to get this out of their head.

The term pegging explicitly refers to a woman taking a man anally with a dildo.  

Two men having anal sex is just called sex.  (although with no real term, a woman taking another woman anally with a dildo is often also called pegging - but in the shape of things this isn't as common.  The majority of pegging is F>m) 

Posted
49 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

People really need to get this out of their head.

The term pegging explicitly refers to a woman taking a man anally with a dildo.  

Two men having anal sex is just called sex.  (although with no real term, a woman taking another woman anally with a dildo is often also called pegging - but in the shape of things this isn't as common.  The majority of pegging is F>m) 

I think a lot of guys think only gay guys want to be taken in the arse. So therefore anyone who wants to be pegged is implicitly gay. A complete misconception. More often than not subs will want to be pegged. It seems to both make them feel submissive to their Domme, and also be pleasurable, so a win:win!

Posted

I think a lot of guys think only gay guys want to be taken in the arse. So therefore anyone who wants to be pegged is implicitly gay. A complete misconception. More often than not subs will want to be pegged. It seems to both make them feel submissive to their Domme, and also be pleasurable, so a win:win!

AGREED!! 100%
Posted
1 hour ago, DommeDelight said:

yep - the first bit is a massive issue and a prejudice people need to get over.  Because even if it did make someone gay (it doesn't) why is that in any way bad

but pegging does also mean a lot to different people.  
I can get to a degree some who feel submissive, but, are they saying when they fuck a woman, their partner is submissive?  it's... a balance

for me... I like sex with beautiful women and there's a g-spot up there.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yep - the first bit is a massive issue and a prejudice people need to get over.  Because even if it did make someone gay (it doesn't) why is that in any way bad

but pegging does also mean a lot to different people.  
I can get to a degree some who feel submissive, but, are they saying when they fuck a woman, their partner is submissive?  it's... a balance

for me... I like sex with beautiful women and there's a g-spot up there.  

A man being pegged by a woman is different to a man having sex with a woman. The two cannot be compared.

Posted
There’s nothing “gay” about it. It’s fun up the bum simple as! Those who say anything bad about it either haven’t tried it or are scared they’ll love it if they did 😂
Posted

Well let’s make this interesting. I am a Dom for over 15 years , my partner wanted to experience being a Dom so a few months we switched . She now requests / tells me She wants to Dominate . This is how Pegging into my life and I cannot say how much I do ( not attracted to men sexually ) so bigger we went , deeper , stronger my orgasms , now I want to be a Dominating power bottom lol ( labels ) I would like some depth training , one fist was crazy which opened up for bigger toys . So yes on Pegging, yes on women , yes have fun . Now I just need to find a partner since mine flew the coop as all beautiful birds should 

Posted
1 hour ago, Jay-2114 said:

Can someone in new york peg me? I'd really like to feel what it's like to be fucked with a strap-on

There are probably plenty who can, question I whether they would want to - and that is very much their choice, which you can of course influence, but it's not simply a case of posting here that it's what you would like for that to happen.

Posted
I’ve found so many women that are into it. I think most have wondered what it’d be like to have a cock and be the top once in awhile. Quite of the few i’ve been with also enjoy when i crossdress gor them so it becomes like a lezdom experience. I love it all so bring it on ladies.
Posted
I read this whole thread and I have to say I love being the giver of this massive pleasure to my subs. Is anyone going to talk about what hard work thrusting a strap on is though?! It’s exhausting and takes it right out of me! lol any other women? It’s a whole workout.
Posted
2 hours ago, PlayfulDomme said:
I read this whole thread and I have to say I love being the giver of this massive pleasure to my subs. Is anyone going to talk about what hard work thrusting a strap on is though?! It’s exhausting and takes it right out of me! lol any other women? It’s a whole workout.

I was thinking this whilst pegging…. I can see how men have such juicy bottoms with all the cock thrusting 😜
But yes I’m usually a bit achey a day or two later 😆

Posted
The lass that pegs me the most always says how much hard work it is after giving me a good thrusting! 😂
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've seen a few threads on this topic and although I am yet to find the right femdom/domme I am really keen on being pegged/penetrated with a strap on.

I play around with toys and plug for a couple of hours at a time but the thought of not being in full control really does excite.

I want to ask, how do all you lovely ladies feel when in the moment, what pleasure do you gain?.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

There is something so submissive, freeing and deeply expressive about being on all fours, then reaching back to spread the cheeks and beg for it.