Posted
I knew I had seen it somewhere lol
Posted
Lol no worries glad u caught up now
Posted
What is the clue for no 2please
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Ok, so I have been busy up a ladder today ***ting fascia boards but checked in and I'll be buddered of I can find the rope. Checked the forum for linky and sex confessions but could not find it there. I am in a mobile phone, is that the issue? Still need help... 

Posted
Phones arent an issue iv Messages you
Posted
@Curious21456 No2 was really hard so admin told us where it was in the end - kay, I'll help you guys out. Go your setting on your own profile, choose settings again and then scroll down to comments. Scroll down to find the toy sex toy.
Philip2004
Posted
7 found ... we'll have to chat about where this vibrator is
Posted
Eeeep Great clues Morris On to 7 yay
Posted
6 hours ago, morris159 said:

7 found ... we'll have to chat about where this vibrator is

Thanks for the hint @morris159

Posted
Well ive looked both on the site at the vibrator section & in my drawers here & no new sex toy so far 🤔
Posted
I found that one, rope, alot easier than others, and I have given away two, now I cant remember how I got them, how daft am I , don't answer that lol
Posted
The clue for the 7th sex toy: You might need to work on your conversational skills. I guess it all comes down to how chatty you are!
Posted

???    flummoxed   .....and strangely I like that feeling.

Nikki_Hexy
Posted (edited)

I sometimes lile writing in ITALIC fonts

Edited by HexThePup
Posted
Great clue Hex Thankyou was a bit stumped
Posted

?????????????????????????????????????????????

feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, 

Stumped upto my neck ;)

Posted
I likes the settings of the chat. The the Beach Boys, it gives me the Good Vibrations
Posted

;)   ...and relax.   Mind you what is that buzzing ?

Posted
I didn't even know that page was there, where todays toy was. We need a toy in search as i've forgotten how to look for people with certain interests but learned the last game how to.
Posted
Hmm can’t find the last 2 toys?